Club Meetings

Discussion in 'Gardening Clubs and Societies List' started by Mr Purple, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Mr Purple

Mr Purple Apprentice Gardener

Grower for Greenhouse Sensation
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello

My name is David from Greenhouse Sensation. We design and manufacture products to help gardeners grow healthier plants.
    Just a message to see if any gardening groups would be interested in giving their input into our latest product ideas at one of your meetings.
    We like to work closely with real gardeners to develop our products and as such I would like to come along to a meeting to show some product ideas, listen to feedback and also ask some questions about the experiences of your members.
    I understand that you have probably already booked all your talks and events for the year but would be very greatful if you would allow me to pop along with some prototypes so that I could talk to some of your members during one of your breaks.

If any clubs are interested in this then please Pm me. Although I am based in Lancashire I am willing to travel.

Kind Regards
    David Purple

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,124
    :thumbsup: Hi David, I hope you get along to a few meetings then.. :thumbsup:

3. Mr Purple

Ratings:
    +1
    Fingers crossed!

I should add that if anyone wants to visit the demonstration crops individually or as a gardening club you would be very welcome. The greenhouse is in Mawdesley Lancashire. Just let me know so I can put the kettle on!

David

4. JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
    +45,635
    Hello David and welcome to the forum.

I've just bought a couple of Octogrow systems from your company, having seen them at the Chilli Festival, West Dean last year. I was really impressed by the size and sturdiness of the plants you had on display there. I haven't used it yet but am hoping for great things :dbgrtmb:

I plan to grow half my plants in the your system the rest in my greenhouse border as I have done for years, as a comparison.

I've been putting my tomato plants in my unheated greenhouse during the day, but it's been too cold and will remain so for another few weeks to leave them out there overnight. In the meantime I might set the Octogrow up in my conservatory just to get a head start. Is that a good idea?

At what sort of stage can I transfer the tomato plants into the Octogrow containers?

5. Mr Purple

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,

I have PMed you.

Regards

David

6. JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
    +45,635
    Thanks David, I'll keep you posted on my progress.