Covid

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Purple Streaks, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Purple Streaks

Purple Streaks Gardener

Ratings:
    +699
    Thank you for your help and the comfort you gave me as regards my mum.i am very grateful. n

Now have another worry . My 14 year old granddaughter has Covid .
    Please support me within advice you can give.

It's one thing after another.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
      +45,630
      My 17 year old grand niece caught it a couple of months ago she said it was like having a bad cold. She had a couple of days in bed then felt ok. I think most young people hardly have any symptoms. Of course she will have to isolate but being so young will soon bounce back.

• Like Like x 2
      • Selleri

Selleri Koala

Ratings:
        +7,559
        Three of my friends have had their teenager or young adult kids contracting Covid, all of them have been ok describing the illness as more or less "a flu".

The illness is very likely to be mild and it gives the benefit of building natural antibodies so your granddaughter will have a good protection going forwards.

In times like this it can feel that things just come one on top of another. Please do take good care of yourself @Purple Streaks , dedicate time for your own wellbeing when you can. Hugs.

• Agree Agree x 2
        • Friendly Friendly x 2