1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Cymbidium lowianum

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by stumorphmac, Dec 29, 2013.

1. stumorphmac

stumorphmac cymbidist

RETIRED GARDENER
    Ratings:
    +212
    I was wondering if any one has a cymbidium lowianum i would be most gratful if there was and they would be willing to pass on a backbulb or division I am of course prepared to pay and cover delivery cost

2. ricky101

ricky101 Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +4,201
    Am sure you will get help here, but as an orchid grower (but no cyms) think its well worth also joining this UK forum where many members swap plants etc as I have done in the past with Cricketerry ( cym expert) to name but one.
    The Orchid Forum, for the UK and Europe