1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Daddy Daddy Wot is DEBT!!!

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Folly Mon, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Folly Mon

Folly Mon GC Official Counselor

starting new busniss in new year
    Ratings:
    +2,409
    OUR Babby come Home Daddy Wot is DEBT?? Well Son Let Me Think!!! Christmas you Wanted a play station 3 & Nintendo and 1 of them wee fits Dads Skint So HAD To Have Them On interest FREE Credit from Toys R Us!!! you and Mommy wanted 1 of them Big FLAT Screen TVs to watch jerremy Kyle ON That come out the club book 104 weekley payments You Wanted 1 of them BIG Range Rovers like the Beckhams for mommy to take you to School in that was from car craft Warehouse on H.P LET Me Think??? 1 more thing This Lovely House We live in with a big back Garden has got a Mortgage on it for 25 years All that is Debt Son!!! ok Thanks Dad @ That our Kid Went to Bed!!! later on me and His Mom Was Having a SH4G His Mom said Im Coming Im Coming I Said Im Coming An ALL @ THAT THE BEDROOM DOOR FLED OPEN Im COMING An ALL DAD!!! You A LEAVING ME WITH ALL THIS F*****G DEBT :loll: :heehee:

• Like Like x 3