1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Daybed Project

Discussion in 'Other Plants' started by Tracy Isted, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Tracy Isted

Tracy Isted Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all. I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I'm shouting out for inspiration and plant advice for a new project in part of our garden. We're building a daybed area at one end which is in the shade apart from the last few hours of the day when the sun goes down; it's the ideal position to watch beautiful sunsets with a nice cold drink or two, over an amazing view of the garden.

In the photo, you'll see where we've marked out to extend the aggregate from the pond, to the daybed area which will also go underneath it. Along the boarders of the new path and each side of the daybed I wanted to plant beautifully scented lavender however I've just found out it needs full sun. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could plant instead that's scented, lilac/purplish colour and no more than knee height?

Any other inspiration for the project is more than welcome.

Many thanks in advance.

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-13 at 12.00.52.jpeg