Vouchers 'Easy' way to get T&M or VM £15 vouchers

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by Scrungee, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
    +28,996
    These are the £15 vouchers obtained by using £5's worth of Tesco Clubcard Points. Usually getting that many points would mean buying £500's worth of shopping at Tesco and getting one point worth 1p per £1 spent.

This is relatively easier and quicker:

1) Pick up 25 copies of the September Tesco 'Food Family Living' magazine instore, cut out the coupons for 20 CC Points when you buy Maggi noodles on page 3, remove the front and back covers to light your allotment bonfire, feel a warm glow.

2) Cut out the 25 coupons on page 3 and use the rest of the mags to make paper logs to burn at home, feel another warm glow.

3) Buy 25 packs of 59g Maggi Noodles @ 20p each (on special offer, the pot noodles cost lots more), as they're junk food leave them in the Food Bank collection bin on the way out, feel another glow for your charitable giving.

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=289491332 + beef & chicken

4) Exchange for £15 vouchers and feel smug for getting Tesco CC Points at face value when they cost double that on ebay.

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=3926

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=2280

maggi.jpg

P.S. I'm hoping to get another £10's worth of CC points using this method, already got nearly £5's worth.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • silu

silu gardening easy...hmmm

Ratings:
      +8,083
      Scrungee strikes again:)

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Scrungee

Ratings:
        +28,996
        Here's what I've been doing, 2 packets at a time at self scan (3 pkts + 3 coupons requires approval), 3 carrier bag points (well, you need that treble thickness to hide your shame in buying 3 minute noodles, don't you?), 43 CC Points for 40p spend, I've been buying the Curry ones as we don't eat meat and maybe, just maybe, we can send 50 packs back to uni with our daughter after Xmas.

These points will replenish those used to buy a £15 T&M voucher used to get 5 pkts (5th free) of £3.69 f1 tomato seeds for £5 + £1.95 as there's now no cheaper way of getting them (weren't in Wyevale sale).

noodles points.jpg

• Scrungee

Ratings:
        +28,996
        Building up my points (didn't realise there was a vegetarian Curry Noodles option)

noodles.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
        • Cinnamon

Cinnamon Super Gardener

NHS
          Ratings:
          +893
          Ha! As a former foodbank volunteer, I can say that those noodle 'snacks', as they are classified, go down well with most foodbank clients, as they don't require proper cooking facilities. I've eaten a fair few packs myself as the chicken ones are eaten all over the developing world.

Enjoy your warm glow!

• Like Like x 1
          • Scrungee

Ratings:
            +28,996
            Now up to 51 packets and about £11 in ClubCard points (incl. bag re-usepoints) and got 13 coupons left. Mags and noodles almost gone in stores.

For £10's worth I could £30's worth £37.50's worth of seeds (including buy 4 get 5th packet free) of stuff from T&M for an outlay of £11.35 incl P&P, 70% off and I still have 2 carrier bags of noodles.

Or could exchange them for a £40 Prezzo voucher so all 3 of us can go out for a meal when our daughter's home from uni (to make a nice change from eating noodles and keeping warm by burning paper logs).

paper logs.jpg

• Scrungee

Ratings:
            +28,996
            Last day to uses points vouchers!

Got myself another £6 in points this morning. Been looking at noodle recipes, had Jamie Oliver's noodles and fried egg for breakfast.

• Scrungee

Ratings:
            +28,996
            Another easy way to get a few extra points. When you buy £50's wort of (non-Tesco) gift cards (homebase, argos, etc) you get an extra 150 points. On p103 of Tesco's Xmas mag is a voucher for 100 points WYS £20 on a non-tesco card, so buy 2 x £25 cards and get 100 + 100 +150 + 50 = 500 points and then use them for boost promotions.

I did this last year when buying a camera from Argos, also got fuel save points on my gift card shop and an extra 1 point for putting the cards in my own carrier bag, plus then got a £10 voucher for spending £100 at Argos.

NB It can take a few days to activate the cards.

P.S. Picking up a new £149 mobile phone Xmas present for my daughter this afternoon, paid for all but £2 using doubled up points, if only I'd bought 110 packets of noodles (instead of only 100) I could have got it without parting with any cash whatsoever.

P.P.S. If you buy some Mcain frozen roasting potatoes and use the vouchers from the Tesco ATMs you get the roastie spuds free and get £1 off the rest of your shop for evey packet you 'buy', getting the cost down even furthet. NB this is the last day of them at £1 to grt a profit when using the £2 ATM slip vouchers. Shame they contain beef dripping, as veggies we've had to give away all our packs of roastie spuds.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
          • Scrungee

Ratings:
            +28,996
            Noodle CC Points are back!!

Coupon for 20 CC points on first inside page (p3) of February's Tesco magazine, expire 1/3/2016, Maggi noodles are currently on offer at 5 packets for £1 until 23/2/2016 http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=289491332 Buy in multiples of 5 and use 5 coupons from the magazine to get 21 points.

I got over £20's worth of points for a £20 spend that I doubled up to £40 last time round. Our hens really like noodles, good job too as we had around 100 packets of them. Shame there's no longer extra carrier bag re-use points for putting them in your own bags.

Points from 25 packets of noodles (£5 outlay) will get a £20 meal at Prezzo, or a £15 T&M/Vanmeuwen online voucher code. A meal at Prezzo is our family's treat when our daughter's back from uni.

Points from just 290 packets of noodles will get joint RAC membership with at home, roadside and recovery.

• Like Like x 2
            • Informative Informative x 1
              Last edited: Feb 3, 2016