1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Elderflowers are coming....!!!

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Marley Farley, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,125
    [​IMG] The Elderflowers are starting to come out..!!! They are mainly at the top, but if the sun keeps up they will be in full flower soon...!!!! I have posted a recipe in the "Recipes section"..... [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] p.s. Sorry pics are not as sharp as they should be, but couldn't get any closer... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[ 07. June 2006, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Marley Farley ]

2. Poppy33

Poppy33 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    My Elderflowers are out too, I love the flowers but not so keen on trying to get the stains out the washing when the birds have gorged on the berries :D

3. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    you could make some wine or cordial with the berrys..or even include them in jam..the berrys are excellent to boost your imune system so you can fight the winter flu and cold germs...mine are only just opening out..