1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

fast growing evergreen climber

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Mimi, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Mimi

Mimi Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I have two questions please

1. What is a good fast growing evergreen climber for a trellis which is being put up to offer privacy between neigbours (south facing). We will intersperse with honeysuckles and jasmines, but would like something which will do the height and spread first.

2. What is a good vigorous evergreen climber for an east facing wall of 12ft.

Thanks

2. rosietutu

rosietutu Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +434
    I am going to try Trachelospermum [​IMG] I looked it up on Google and it seems ideal, Ã?£6-99 at our local nursery 3ft seemed a good buy.