1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Field Scabious.

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by frogesque, Jul 18, 2006.

1. frogesque

frogesque Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Field Scabious. 'Knautia arvensis' Saw this growing by the roadside on my way home from work tonight. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pete

pete Growing a bit of this and a bit of that....

Retired
    Ratings:
    +85,618
    Snap Frogesque, I took this a couple of days ago up on the top of the white cliffs above Dover.
    [​IMG]

3. PeterS

PeterS Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,015
    I bought a packet of seeds of this three years ago. Not knowing that it was a wild flower. It did not look out of place in the border. But I did later replace it with more normal border plants - but it keeps coming back. I have another one of these in the border currently - I haven't the heart to chuck it out, at least untill it has finished flowering.

4. GREENWIZARD

GREENWIZARD Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    delightful little plant
    i scattered a few seeds this year but no signs as yet.....my fingers are not very green :rolleyes: ;) [​IMG]