1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Flex a spout type thing

Discussion in 'Water Gardening' started by ant1977, Jul 19, 2015.

1. ant1977

ant1977 Gardener

Ratings:
    +13
    we are nearing completion of our Extention, above one door about 3ft wide is a velux window, so a small surface area, but no drain where the down pipe will come, we do have a gravel border to the fence at the side, I was wondering if anyone knows of a similar product to flex a spout to carry the water and spread it out to leak out along the gravel border? I don't really want it to ALL come out at the end as it will come under the fence over the neighbours decking ( our garden is 2ft higher)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • ant1977

ant1977 Gardener

Ratings:
      +13
      The right hand side at the bottom is the border that's now full of gravel

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
      • Spruce

Spruce Glad to be back .....

Ratings:
        +12,320
        Hi

we have shop in Cardiff that sells DIY stuff and it has a roll of plastic that you attach to the bottom of the drain pipe (then roll out ) to divert the water which I would think would be ideal plus I would imagine you could add a few xtra holes so it doest just all gush at the one end , down side I cant remember the name of the shop or the product, but it may jig someone thoughts on here

Spruce

• ant1977

ant1977 Gardener

Ratings:
        +13
        I will have a search, or is there a connector that goes from bottom of square white downpipe that converts so an irrigation hose length can attach?