Following

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Michael Hewett, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Michael Hewett

Michael Hewett Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +17,636
    If you 'Ignore' someone that's following you does it mean they can't follow you any more ?
    and
    If someone's profile is 'not available' does it mean they have deleted their account ? and so wouldn't be following you anyway even if they were a follower before deleting their profile ...

• Like Like x 1
    • Nikolaos

Nikolaos Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +4,288
      I don't even know what "Ignore" does! It sounds a bit drastic and... ignorant. :biggrin:

Nick

• Like Like x 1
      • Michael Hewett

Michael Hewett Total Gardener

Retired
        Ratings:
        +17,636
        'Ignore' means you don't see anything by that person and they don't see anything by you.
        I have found there's a person on this forum that I met on another garden forum, a rude person who thinks it's funny to insult you, so I have 'ignored' them on here. They have left the other forum and that was the best thing they could have done. I do not wish to have anything to do with that person ever again.

I have a follower who's profile is 'not available' so I was wondering if they've left. There's no point in them being a 'follower' if they've left so I was wondering if I 'ignored' them would it take their avatar off my profile page ...
        not that it matters really, but I was just wondering.

• Informative Informative x 1