1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Plants, Seeds & Bulbs

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by RandyRos, Dec 1, 2009.

1. RandyRos

RandyRos Gardener

Ratings:
    +404
  2. clueless1

clueless1 member... yep, that's what I am:)

Ratings:
    +19,595
    I'm a bit skeptical. You don't get anything for nothing. When you do a 'whois' lookup on their domain name they have hidden their real address, placing a note there instead in order to get round the fact that domain name registrars usually consider an address to be mandatory.

They may be genuine, but I don't see what they have to gain, other than to collect donations. I hope I'm wrong, it would be nice to see someone do something for no material gain as it is rare these days.

3. RandyRos

RandyRos Gardener

Ratings:
    +404
    If you know where to look, the freebies are out there ;)