1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Garden Urn

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Economiser, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Economiser

Economiser Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I am trying to locate a garden urn to match our existing ones. They are made by Sandford (now defunct) and were regency style going under the name of "Dorset Vase". I am hoping to find one (or two) second hand or old stock. Any leads welcome.

2. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you tried a Google Search or even E-Bay ?

3. Economiser

Economiser Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for response. Yes I've tried both. Seems they have been out of business for some years so I don't have much hope.

4. glenw

glenw Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    you could try asking a local potter (assuming its a pottery urn and not a metal one!) to make a replica, most like a challenge and the chance to make something out of the ordinary.