1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Gardening Discounts

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by PaulD, May 19, 2007.

1. PaulD

PaulD Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Afternoon All

Hope we are all keeping well? Strange day here in the north west because our solar powered fountain keeps bursting into life even though it's pouring with rain LOL

I have been thinking about something relating to the Discounts Site which is in my signature file. Because of the number and variety of sites I run I get bombarded, (if you saw my inbox you would know what I mean) by special offers and discount coupons. I wondered whether there would be general interest in a site which specifically dealt with gardening discounts?

Be interested to know what you think?

Take care

Paul

2. roders

roders Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +6,953
  3. PaulD

PaulD Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Roders

Yep that's exactly the sort of thing I meant. I get discount offers from UK and US sites on a daily basis. It saves me a lot but I thought that others might welcome them and as I enjoy putting sites together I thought it might keep me busy for a while LOL

Take care

Paul

4. pete

pete Growing a bit of this and a bit of that....

Retired
    Ratings:
    +85,976
    When you see Notcutts prices you will realise why they can give you �£5 off. :D

5. roders

roders Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +6,953
  6. oktarine

oktarine Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
  7. PaulD

PaulD Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah now there you had me thinking that was a Gardening Discounts site - but it's much more general.

I have had some excellent feedback on the idea of a site aimed specifically at Gardeners and Landscapers so watch this space!

Take care

Paul