1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Gardening TV

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Bournemouth Gardener, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Bournemouth Gardener

Bournemouth Gardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +47
    What's your favourite gardening programme? I think it's about time I started watching gardening programmes to improve my knowledge. I don't really know what is out there though so I thought I would use this thread to find out.

2. Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Bournemouth Gardener

Ratings:
    +47
    Brilliant Zigs thank you! Someone told me about a programme they watched this week about taking cuttings but I can't seem to find it. This link may help though.

4. Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad you like it :)

To get there in future click on the media bit on the tool bar on the main page :)

Didn't see the prog on cuttings but only use fresh hormone rooting powder or stand them in some water with Willow bark in it :)

5. Bournemouth Gardener

Ratings:
    +47
    TY Zigs. I have been using a paste with mixed success. I imagine a lot of it is all about know the right time of year for each plant. I am getting there though so all is good. Well most of it anyway! :)