GOAT MILK

Discussion in 'Livestock' started by Silver surfer, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Silver surfer

Silver surfer PLANTAHOLIC

Semi retired amateur plantaholic gardener
    Ratings:
    +3,228
  2. honeybunny

honeybunny Head Gardener

Ratings:
    +1,915
    i wish, i've always wanted a couple of those little pygmy goats:wub2: but alas we don't have the space for anything like that...where is this rich farmer i'm supposed to find & marry?:heehee:

3. "M"

"M" Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +31,885
    In this day and age, the expectation now is that *you* become that rich farmer ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Silver surfer

Silver surfer PLANTAHOLIC

Semi retired amateur plantaholic gardener
      Ratings:
      +3,228
      A single friend found a very genuine, lovely farmer, who just adored her ...on this site called MUDDY MATCHES.

http://www.muddymatches.co.uk/?gclid=CPTw0t2FqbYCFePHtAodR1YAtQ
      However, it didn't work out, as he was always so busy working on the farm she hardly ever saw him. In the evenings he was so exhausted that he just crashed out. Farming is hard work!
      Now she is back on Muddy Matches... this time hoping to find a "gentleman farmer"... who has staff to do the tiring jobs and who will have time for her.

• Like Like x 1
      • trogre

trogre Gardener

Ratings:
        +279
        I remember when I was a small wee boy I hated milk,but was necessary for me to grow into a big boy!! My dad would come home everyday from work with I think a jam jar filled with milk.He told me it was goats milk which tasted and was better than cows milk.I loved it and drank every bit.Cannot remember how old it was till I was drinking normal cows milk but my mum told me this story.Trouble was I was then about 50 years old and to be honest still a wee boy.