1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Golf - another of my passions

Discussion in 'Members Blogs/Websites' started by PaulD, May 27, 2007.

1. PaulD

PaulD Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I think I mentioned somewhere else that for most of my major passions/interests I tend to have a website or two! Here's my golf blog for all the golfers at whatever level:

http://blog.golf-and-golfers.com

Enjoy!

Take care

Paul

2. dalbuie

dalbuie Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi PaulD,

Where we live we have quite a few courses within the area, Muirfield, Gullane, Luffness, North Berwick,Archerfield to name a few. We love living here, very busy from spring time onwards which brings in lots of buisness to the local hotels and b&bs.

I forgot to mention we don't play golf but love to watch. One day maybe!! [​IMG] :rolleyes:

3. PaulD

PaulD Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I was very fortunate in that Golf was one of the options at School as we had a 9 Hole Course adjacent to the school. I got hooked quite early in life therefore and it's one of the great ways of getting away from everything.

Take the plunge and you will surely enjoy it.

Take care

Paul

4. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Paul I used to be the stewardess of Magdaline Flields Golf Club here in Berwick, we caught the bug while we were in america, mind you these days we watch more than we play, I love playing though we even got our boys clubs, but sadly if we got our clubs out the would probably go in to shock as we havent played of ages, hopefully one day we might get out a gain

5. PaulD

PaulD Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Patricia

Hope that you do get back out and play - especially in the glorious weather we seem to be having at the moment.

Take care

Paul

6. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0