1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Home Wanted

Discussion in 'Pets Corner' started by DAG, Apr 18, 2007.

1. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my daughters control, a good home is needed for 'Lilly' who is now 9 years old!

[​IMG]

It would also be possible to have 'Georgie' (her mother), as they have always lived together.

[​IMG]

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    dag cant you take them what a shame, iff i had a house i would of taken them myself

3. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +50,898
    I've already said this personally to DAG, this is an awful situation. I just hope something good comes of it all.

4. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Rosa, after our Sam died, which was very traumatic, we said we couldn't go thro' with that again!

Have considered it, believe me!

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    I understand dag, its very hard what an awful position to be in, just hope as LoL said something good comes for them [​IMG]

6. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good news, good home found, will be taking her for a walk everyday from now on! :D

That is despite our resolve not to have any more pets......dohhhhhh! :rolleyes:

7. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Oh Dag i just seen this ,lovely,happy ending ,sure you will love every moment my friend! [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    great news dag i knew you would take her, anyway pleased everything has been solved enjoy your walking [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you ladies, anyway should help to get me fit! [​IMG]

10. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Well after 18 months here is Lilly now, 10 years old and fully in charge of us both!

[​IMG]
    Guarding HER property!

When she first came here we made a set of rules for her but we didn't realize that she would make a set of rules for us as well and insists on sticking to them!

[​IMG]

Her first rule is that she has 2 walks everyday, and will not take no for an answer as here when it was time for her walk and Mrs.DAG was trying to do her cross-stitch, Lilly believes in eye to eye contact and will stare you out!

[​IMG]
    Lilly on firework watch.

Her second rule is that she will go out every evening on firework watch! Yes even now! She loves the fireworks and as soon as it gets dark she is listening for the slightest bang.

[​IMG]
    Here is Lilly asleep, tongue hanging out as usual, since having 2 top front teeth removed! ;D

11. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Lilly is lovely DAG and that last pic is just screaming out to be painted.:thmb: 02

12. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
    DAG, I'm so pleased your situation is sorted! And I'm sure you'll have a great time with her.

13. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    She's lovely Dag they certainly lay the rules.

14. Kedi-Gato

Kedi-Gato Gardener

Ratings:
    +35
    Bless her little heart.

DAG - have you made that Christmas present for her yet? :D

15. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    No kedi, but I have started making a whistling noise to immitate a rocket firework and she rushes out into the garden every time!:D