1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

green house or plastic coverd frame

Discussion in 'Greenhouse Growing' started by max, Apr 25, 2005.

1. max

max Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    have just bought plastic frame and cover and am having second thoughts will this do for a beginer to start of veg seeds and will i be able to grow tomatos /cucumbers . all advice greatfully received from a very new gardener
    thanks to all

2. Fran

Fran Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Yes it will be fine, as long as its in a light area though you could have a problem in windy times in my experience as they are so light weight. However give it a whirl - there is nothing better than growing things from seed.

3. Mrs cloudy

Mrs cloudy Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Max
    I was given one of these last year and it did the job fine until the autumn storms. It ended up on the fence two fields away :rolleyes: . I had harvested my toms and peppers before it blew off, so it wasnt all bad :D .

Cloudy