1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Greenhouse Glazing Seal - Identification?

Discussion in 'Greenhouse Growing' started by machineage, Nov 14, 2016.

1. machineage

machineage Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi again!

Further to my previous post about glazing clips for an old Robinsons Royale - we found that some of the stainless Z clips work fine. Now we have a problem with the glazing seal... The seal has deteriorated so we are looking for more of the same. By a stroke of luck we did have some of the exact same seal which had been in a cupboard for years - but nowhere near enough. I contacted Robinsons again - who were I'm afraid to say of no help at all. I've enclosed a couple of images of the seal. It is light grey in colour and more of a flexible PVC as opposed to rubber. Anyone have any ideas were we might be able to find some of this? Thanks again!

IMG_2085.jpg IMG_2086.jpg

2. Jiffy

Jiffy The Match is on Fire

Pyro
    Ratings:
    +31,821