1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Greenthumb

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by elliegreenwellie, Jul 25, 2008.

1. elliegreenwellie

elliegreenwellie Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I cannot tell you the improvement in my lawn since they visited two weeks ago - it has gone from a brown half dead thing with a few lush looking lumps to a lush bright green carpet.

It cost me £14 quid and they will come round four times a year - this seems good value as I have been spending a fortune on feeds etc which don't seem to work for more than a few days.

Would highly recommend giving them a try!

Love EGW x

2. Stingo

Stingo Gardener

Ratings:
    +21
    Snap, this is the second year that they have being coming to me and my lawns like a lush green carpet now.

3. Pro Gard

Pro Gard Gardener

Ratings:
    +6
    No real secret to what they do, they just use long term reidual selectives and coated slow relese fertilizer.

4. wazzza126

wazzza126 Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't be fooled it may be ok for a couple of seasons but beware, by regular feeds you are increasing your thatch, thus encourage more moss and less drainage. Short term fixes are ok but just be aware what other probs can arise from adding to much ferts.

5. Muddy14

Muddy14 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Other halfs step dad has been using them for approx 15 years and his lawn is always perfect!