1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Guerilla Gardeners

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Webmaster, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Webmaster

Webmaster Webmaster Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Anyone seen them on TV ?

Do a good job where the local councils don't bother if you ask me ..... Have thought about doing the same, but get very little spare time anyway.

Nathan.

2. Webmaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Just found the website HERE

Nathan.

3. Liz

Liz Gardener

Ratings:
    +65
    They're doing a great job. Inthe past I've often planted excess bulbs etc on grass verges, one year a whole lot of cowslips grown from Suffolk Herbs seed.
    I have enough trouble managing my own garden now but hope younger or fitter people will carry on. Any edible things are good- come the Apocalypse we may need them!

4. Webmaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    I had a good look on their site, they suggest a 'Seed Bomb' :D , fill a balloon with some compost, water and a mix of seeds and throw it out your car whilst driving onto central reservations etc.

May have to give this a go :D

Nathan.