1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Hartley 10 Greenhouse. Need instructions!

Discussion in 'Greenhouse Growing' started by northpool, Aug 7, 2012.

1. northpool

northpool Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I've become the new lucky owner of a previously owned Hartley 10 Greenhouse. The thing is I need some instructions in order to put it back together at it's new home. It is now out of production nd the original instructions are not availabale from the manafacturer. Is there anybody on the forum who happens to have a set of instructions that I could borrow please?

Hoping someone might be able to help!!

2. Kristen

Kristen Under gardener

Ratings:
    +12,667
    Alternatively a set of detailed photos, from "every angle", of one that is standing in someone's garden might do?

Never ceases to amaze me that manufacturers don't put all the old manuals on their web sites ... would save them hours answering "Have you got an old manual for X" questions and would surely be good for PR? ...

3. EddieJ

EddieJ gardener & Sculptor

Oak timber framer
    Ratings:
    +1,089
    I can't imagine that there could be much difference to that of the High Grow 10 that is still made. It could be worth exploring that route to find out.

4. Kristen

Kristen Under gardener

Ratings:
    +12,667
  5. northpool

northpool Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Quite diffrent howevere in may aspects on close examination , so much so that the instructions for the newer are next to useless for the older version that I have.

• Like Like x 1
    • Kristen

Kristen Under gardener

Ratings:
      +12,667
      Ah, sorry to hear that :(