1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from the foothills of the pennines.

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Alan G, May 29, 2022.

1. Alan G

Alan G Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +13
    Not that I'm aware of, but then I am a complete numpty when it comes to this. Does it say when I tried to send it?

2. Alan G

Alan G Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +13
    Well, I try to grow a bit of everything. I love growing flowers, had some beautiful dahlias last year. My veg growing is ok, but I'll never be as good as my grandad was. I do like my acer trees, got apple, pear and plum, never had sod all off them, a peach tree that's a constant battle, but it looks like I may get 2 peaches this year.
    Here's my garden.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Cordy

Cordy Super Gardener

Retired
      Ratings:
      +1,661
      Hi @Alan G
      It was Saturday afternoon -- no problem
      Your garden looks well cool btw

• Like Like x 1