help internal error

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by rosa, Sep 16, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    My hp printer would not work so i installed the cd and windows installer comes up configures photo gallery, internal error and the printer is still not working any ideas as i am to a loss of this.

2. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    rosa, just a quick check, try START, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS & FAXES, and make sure that your HP printer is switched on and connected and it should say against your HP printer icon that it is READY.

If it says that it is offline, then that is your problem.

3. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Another thing rosa, when you are reinstalling the printer software, you must click on the option to install driver software, this is the bit that your printer is looking for, without that you will get an error message. ;)

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    dag this is what is happening, on phone to sunrise she is going to talk me through it now, iff the brain is still in gear mean mine not sunrises.
    sunrise told me to e-mail this to her and i asked her how the hell dob i do that she fell off her seat laughing.
    will let you know when i get back going to do this now

5. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Dag we have done anything and everything we uninstalled in reinstalled it and did it again and again, 2 hours we were on the phone doing this but as ever there was still a prob i think it was photo gallery error or something you will have to ask rosa, my head hurts to much now if i had been at her house the thing would of been chucked out of the window by now, error message god knows what other messages she has been getting on it, in the end i told her switch the bloody thing off, i couldnt stand it any longer, she kept saying it was telling her to insert the disc tell you something dag if it had an a**e it would have be inserted there so it couldnt come out again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosa hows your head bursting like mine, i am supposed to be hoovering but after the last 2 hours on the phone I will have to have a whole load of these [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    It has done my head in, did this all last night to me at the finish just switched the whole lot off, I was sick to death of it, and these air freshners are doing my head in no wonder they were cheap, of course doris has just told me thats why she didnt buy them, cheap things that dont work properly. :D :D

7. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    well there goes the answer to the mystery object, what are they doing, to smelly not spraying what, have you chucked em in the bin then, [​IMG] :confused: :eek: :D

8. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa.Mr Kandy says serves you right for buying a PC with built in air freshners :D :D :D

I was just looking at your post before logging on.My sides are splitting with laughter :D :D :D I have been crying so much this last week my eyes are red and sore

Mr Kandy says you need to put down more information eg.What does the error message say.It must be like the blind leading the blind with you lot [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    nice one mr kandy walked right into that one.

how are you doing kandy and mr kandy you will be both gutted and upset for a while.
    it is the blind with me anyway maybe sunrise can through a bit more light onto this error, its just done my mind in cant think at the moment a photo edit message came up dont know how to delete it off the system

10. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    rosa, why not try a SYSTEM RESTORE as I think you have XP, if nothing else, it should get rid of your error messages? ;)

Blind leading the blind, very subtle Kandy! :D :D

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa.We have spent the day in tears,me more than Mr Kandy.I found her sqeeky Xmas Cracker and that started me off.I cannot read the posts left on Pets corner, because it makes the tears flow.I have shed so many,I am thinking of asking people on here to lend me some of theirs. [​IMG]

Mr kandy says what you have written doesn't mean that much to him either

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    ermmmmmm how do you do that dag, had instructions and cant find them, give me a clue. :D :D

13. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Oh god!

Phone me rosa, :D :D I shall send Mrs.DAG up to the pub for a couple of hours! :D :D

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
  15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    cant find your phone number, not very well organised just lately, poor mrs dag thrown her out of the house mind she will be sick waiting for me to get sorted with this computer :D :D