Help needed

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Caz May, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Caz May

Caz May Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I wondered if anyone could please advise me on my grass. We've recently bought various bits for our little boy to play in the garden with such as play house, sand table and slide. We wondered would you suggest to keep moving the items around or to leave them in one place to protect the grass more? We've only had them a few weeks and my grass looks awful where I keep moving them.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated

2. martin-f

martin-f Plant Hardiness Zone 8b

Ratings:
    +10,302
    Hi and welcome, with little effort and expense its quite easy to make a play area dig a little sand pit put some play bark chippings round the area and your good to go.
    garden play bark - Google Search

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Ned

Ned Evaporated

Prime Minister
      Ratings:
      +5,404
      :sign0016: @Caz May. I don`t know where you are - but most of us in the UK are suffering a drought at the moment. Happily, as soon as the rain returns, our grass will be green again.
      I look after a camping site, and see brown patches on the grass all the time with the use of groundsheets etc. The grass always recovers, and any really bad patches only require a handful of seed and an ounce of talking to, so don`t worry unduly :)
      I would leave the playthings where they are.