1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

help req by Admin pls

Discussion in 'Site Feedback/Bugs' started by poohpouri, Mar 23, 2011.

1. poohpouri

poohpouri Gardener

Ratings:
    +4
    Hi I had to re-register as my pass word not being reconisged:gaagh:, my original username was poohpouri any ideas how i can get back on my old account thanks

2. clueless1

clueless1 member... yep, that's what I am:)

Ratings:
    +19,595
    I got an email from the admins after the change, it said I had to reset my password because the password data hadn't came across from the old forum software. Could this be the problem?

I can't remember how I got to it, but if you put in your email address you typically get a link sent to you which you can then use to reset your password. On most forums you get the option to do this when you try to log in and fail.

3. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
    I'll see to it for you.

Did you not request a new password via the "Forgot My Password" link?

4. Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,686
    I merged your two accounts and sent you a new password, poohpouri :thumbsup: