1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi from Glasgow

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Al23, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Al23

Al23 Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi new gardener here. I am building a planter for seasonal veg with my 6 year old son who is a dedicated vegetarian. I want to be part of his journey so we are looking to learn about growing our own veg. I’ll also be in the lawn section as I would like to improve the look of my garden as a whole, my 8 month old pup has destroyed the grass. Looking froward to getting some knowledge and tips.

Cheers Al

2. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +52,594
    Welcome to Gardeners Corner Al. :) It's good to hear you and your son are getting involved in growing together, and there will be plenty of help here for you along the way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Telmadee

Telmadee Gardener

Lab tech
      Ratings:
      +351
      Hiya Al welcome to the forum. It’s lovely to see children’s faces when they see things growing then to reap the rewards of their hard work is simply wonderful. I planted flower seeds with my grandchildren the weekend before lockdown and also pre ordered tomato plants because they love tomatoes so thought they would love to watch them grow and be able to pick the fruits, but then lockdown came and so they haven’t been able to see anything grow except via FaceTime:sad:

• Like Like x 1
      • Upsydaisy

Upsydaisy Total Gardener

Living in hope of world wide peace.
        Ratings:
        +54,374
        Sorry..a bit late I know but[​IMG] @Al23

• Like Like x 1