1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by BusterBunny, Jul 22, 2018.

1. BusterBunny

BusterBunny Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi, I'm new here, I've never really been one for gardens my mum used to do all the gardening when I grew up. I now live on my own with my 2 children and have quite a large garden which is overgrown which I want to try and sort out and make nice but don't know where to start or what to buy etc. Can anyone point me into the right place of this lovely forum where I can upload pictures of my garden so I can get some good advice, I'd love to keep yous updated with progress etc. It would be nice to be able to sit in my back garden with a glass of wine especially in this sunshine but know my garden is going to take a while to sort out so may miss summer this year lol

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • wiseowl

wiseowl FRIENDLY ADMIN Staff Member

Philosophy of people
      Ratings:
      +89,771
      Good afternoon @BusterBunny my friend and welcome to Gardeners Corner:smile:
      flower_garden_and_gate_with_welcome_text_above_0515-1007-2120-0151_SMU.jpg

• Like Like x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • CanadianLori

CanadianLori Total Gardener

Battle Axe
        Ratings:
        +30,605
        Welcome to the forum!

When you have time it would be great if you could add your zone/location to your profile and then when you have any questions, everyone can jump in and offer advice appropriate to your area. :)

Don't forget to tick the "Have a sense of humour box" so we know you'll enjoy it here :heehee:

• Like Like x 1
        • Gail_68

Gail_68 Guest

Ratings:
          +0
          Hello @BusterBunny :sign0016: to GC and lovely to have you with us and when members see pic's showing they'll be able to help you a lot better :)

To upload a picture when replying to your own discussion...you'll see Upload a file in blue..click on that and it will take you to your pictures...click on the picture you want and press open and it will download for you, you can leave it small or press full image.

If your getting the image from another source...you need the img Url copy and paste it into the icon next to the smiley at the top of the discussion which says image and once pasted press insert.