1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Hill House Nurseries on-line shop

Discussion in 'Retailer Feedback' started by DaveP, Aug 25, 2008.

1. DaveP

DaveP Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    I plugged this nursery before, but it has disappeared into the ether. There's a new website and with the owners having finally taken the plunge into mail-order, it contains a very interesting on-line shop from which you can acquire some rather special plants. Now I know this nursery very well and the quality is truly excellent. The owners are extremely anxious to ensure that there is no compromise to the quality of plants received, so you can be sure that packaging will be very good.

Hill House Nurseries

2. pete

pete Growing a bit of this and a bit of that....

Retired
    Ratings:
    +85,694
    Yep some interesting plants Dave.

See you get a mention as well.:D

3. DaveP

DaveP Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    Well yes, they are very good friends, but that's primarily because they are good, highly professional and ethical nurserymen in the first place. I've not been over for quite a while and there's plenty of new things I have persuaded myself that I need. Whether there's any room left for more plants remains to be seen ;)