1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Houseplant Watering Products

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by george10, Mar 9, 2005.

1. george10

george10 Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I am always looking for new ways to help me water my houseplants and recently came across a product called Osmogro. This apparently works by Osmosis and the Osmogro web site claims remarkable results for a variety of different plants. Does anyone have any experience with this product?

2. morag

morag Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    After hearing about osmogro on the radio, I bought it from my local Dobbies garden centre. It seems to work using a gel membrane that prevents flooding but allows enough water to pass from a reservoir to the plant pot. So far I have tried it with a begonia, a chysanthemum and parsley and after 3 weeks all are thriving. Really all I need to do is keep the reservoir filled. I have 20 - 30 houseplants around my flat so it could help with the daily watering chore! I'm usually a bit sceptical about these types of watering products but this one seems a bit different and so far is working well. I'll keep you posted on know how I get on.