1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

how good were are england rugby

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by intermiplants, Oct 6, 2007.

1. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    how good is it when the aussies get to big for there boots :D i know how good they are but was just so proud of our boys no one expected a win but we knew we stood a chance if we stood up and be counted.. so we stood fought and the best team won...well done [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    They done well Ste. the french did well last night against zealand (nothing new about it) should be a terrific semi, glad the southern hemispere is taking a hiding just want s.africa to get beat that will be the icing on the cake.

3. daitheplant

daitheplant Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2,881
    Well Walnut, if England beat South Africa next weekend you will have a double dose of icing. I am a Welshman first and foremost, but I am also a Brit and I wish the English team and the English public the best of luck next Saturday. David.

4. cajary

cajary Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Dai. After the "stick" I got from the Welsh about Rugby, way back in the '70's. I never expected that from a Welshman. Thankyou [​IMG]

5. geoffhandley

geoffhandley Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Thats very generous from you David. I am sure we would all feel the same if it was Wales or Scotland instead. I suppose we have to have separate teams to give the others a chance. :D

6. geoffhandley

geoffhandley Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
  7. cajary

cajary Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi, Geoff. Makes you glad to be part of the great E.U. Doesn't it. :D

8. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Well it was a good effort even up until late on in the second half I kept thinking they could make it,in the game of rugby at least you don't get prema donnas like you do in football, every guy on there went away battered and bruised credit to all of them.

9. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Walnut, i agree, hubby ans son watched it up the Rugby Club, everyone up there thought it was a very good show [​IMG]