1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

How to.

Discussion in 'How To ..........' started by Joyce Esau, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Joyce Esau

Joyce Esau Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +28
    I'm getting real mad now... trying to put a photo on here without success. I have a new Samsung Tablet so it could be this that I haven't got the hang of or not, any advice would help.

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +118,341
    Not having a Tablet I'm not sure if this works on them but it works on a PC.

Have you tried dragging and dropping? (The easiest option.) If the digital size of the file is not too large then you can just drag it from the file you have on your computer to the box that you type your posts into on here. Sometimes it won't go unless you first click into the box before dragging :noidea:

It will then show a small, rolling, symbol in the top right hand corner of your screen to show that it's working on it. Then it drops it into the box as a thumbnail with the option to click on 'thumbnail' or 'full size' (or words to that effect). Click your cursor where you want the picture and then pick your option. It should always be full size if you can as some people won't bother to look at thumbnails. :blue thumb: