1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

I have Annual, Veg and Herb seeds. Need some perennial seeds

Discussion in 'Swaps/Freebies' started by Jungle Jane, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Jungle Jane

Jungle Jane Middle Class Twit Of The Year 2005

Local Nutcase
    Ratings:
    +3,225
    After coming across this site I thought I would have a rummage through my collection of seeds that Ive yet to use on my new garden next year. There's about 11 packets up for grabs, mostly unwanted free seeds from magazines or that Ive brought for other people who haven't wanted them. Some have been donated to me by relatives as well, these have ben home grown and are still in good condition.

The seeds are as follows

Pea "Ambassador" (Unopened pack from T&M, contains 300 seeds according to the packet) Best before date says the end of this year but they should be ok until march it's up to the swapper really but thought I should mention it.

Herb garden bumper pack with the following seeds- Outer packet is ripped from use from the other seeds but will send it with the seeds.
    Lemon Coriander - Unopened foil pack, not sure how many are in there without opening.
    Mint - I opened and put the seeds in a button bag
    Loverage - Unopened foil pack, not sure how many are in there without opening.

Dahlia "Dwarf Double Mixed" - Opened packet and placed seeds in a button back. Contains about 30 odd seeds

Sunflowers unknown dwarf variety - Took these from my father in law's garden. The sunflowers were roughly 60cm high with yellow flowers. Similar to "Teddy Bear"

Canterbury Bells Mixed - Free unopened packet from Amateur Gardening in 2009. Contents unknown

Urwin Sweet Pea Edwardian Collection - "Miss Willmott", "Mrs Collier", "King Edward VII" and "Lady Grisel Hamilton" - Packet unopened, each packet contains 15 seeds.

Cosmos "Senstation Mixed" - Opened packet and placed seeds in a button back. Contains about 30 odd seeds

Lavatera "Pastel Mixed" - Packet unopened, contents unknown.

Cornflower "Tall Mixed" - Opened packet and placed seeds in a button back. Contains about 40-50 odd seeds.

As I have bare beds at the moment I'm looking for perennial seeds. Red Hot Pokers, Sea Hollies, Echinceas etc. Also Angelica Archangellia, english lavender. Any big tall perennials at the moment, I will consider anything though.