1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

in nead of a glasshouse

Discussion in 'Members Blogs/Websites' started by Gaynors Garden, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Gaynors Garden

Gaynors Garden Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hi all, i am trying to start my own business and i am in desperate need of a large gasshouse to rent in the west midlands area. can anyone point me in the right direction. i am pulling my hair out. other than putting a huge pollytunnel in my garden and terifying the neighbours, i dont know what else to do. please help!!:help::help::help:

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,125
    [​IMG] Gaynor, sorry I cannot help, but have you tried putting up a wanted add in Freecycle or Gumtree & the likes of those in your area.? Also in our area allot of garden centres have notice boards too.. Other wise if you have a farmer near by as if he has a corner where you could site a tunnel & of course contact your local allotment societies or council & get yourself on the list.. Good Luck..!! :thumbsup: