1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Inappropriate wedding songs......

Discussion in 'Games Arena' started by Osbaldwick, May 27, 2010.

1. clueless1

clueless1 member... yep, that's what I am:)

Ratings:
    +19,596
    When I got married, my step mother decided that my new wife and I should do our ritual solo dance to Meatloaf's Two out of three aint bad.

Great, except for the recurring lyric "I want you, I need you, but there's aint no way I'm ever gonna love you but don't be sad, cos two out of three aint bad".

2. Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
    +0

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

At least you weren't "praying for the end of time, so I can end my time with you. [size=x-small]It was long ago and it was far away and it was so much better than it is today, It never felt so good, it never felt so right & we were glowin like the metal on the edge of a knife....."[/size]

3. strongylodon

strongylodon Old Member

Retired
    Ratings:
    +28,496
    Hey Fatty Bum Bum ---- Carl Macolm:rolleyespink:

4. Spotlandman

Spotlandman Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Shotgun Wedding (can't remember who it's by)[hr]
    There's a guy works down the chip shop swear's he's Elvis - Kirsty MacColl[hr]
    England 2 Columbia 0 - Kirsty MacColl