1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Indoor plant

Discussion in 'Gardening Discussions' started by Dsahoo, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Dsahoo

Dsahoo Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,
    We have an indoor plant in our bedroom. We water them once the soil is dried. But the plant is not looking healthy. The tip of the leave is drying and yellow in colour. You can see the attached photo of the plant. How do I take care of it? Do I need to feed the plant?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. NigelJ

NigelJ Total Gardener

Mad Scientist
    Ratings:
    +21,328
    Dry and yellowing tips is not an uncommon thing on indoor plants. It's often caused by low humidity and/or draughts. If the the rest of the plant looks healthy and is producing new growth I wouldn't be too concerned.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dsahoo

Dsahoo Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
      +1
      Thanks for your reply. It's not growing much also.