1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Jupiter Apple Tree Fungus Identification and Erradication

Discussion in 'Edible Gardening' started by pompeyexile, Mar 29, 2020.

1. pompeyexile

pompeyexile Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Jupiter Apple tree the I have trained into an espalier over the last 8 years or so. It has never produced more than a couple of apples and in the last two years has been suffering from this white fluffy disease that I cannot identify. I have asked for help before and was told to winterwash which I did this winter but the fungus has come back even more vigorous than ever.

Can you help identify what this disease is and how I can erradicate it and hopefully actually get some fruit.

Thnajs Everyone

Attached Files: