1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Larch Cottage Nurseries

Discussion in 'Retailer Feedback' started by Lorna, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Lorna

Lorna Gardener

Ratings:
    +49
    Larch Cottage Nurseries, Melkinthorpe, Cumbria, is a great garden centre. They have a huge range of ordinary and out of the ordinary plants at reasonable prices, pots, planters, statues and other garden accessories, but NO shop selling twee gifts and homewares. The garden centre itself is a joy to explore, more like a garden you would pay to go into, and the café/restaurant is fantastic! Worth a trip just for a coffee and scone and a wander about, but I bet you can't leave without buying something.

2. clueless1

clueless1 member... yep, that's what I am:)

Ratings:
    +19,595
    It's nice in that part of the world, and less than 2 hours drive for me. I might pop over and have a look when the weather gets a tad warmer. Maybe make a weekend of it and stop over at one of the little villages.

3. ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +100,836
    The same thought occurred to me, Clueless1. The trouble trying to fit a long drive from Cheshire in between Gardening and fishing!!