Lean to Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by r2oo, Feb 27, 2007.

1. r2oo

r2oo Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All, looking for a lean-to greenhouse, preferably with perspex rather than glass.
    Any Ideas before i resort to buying one new!

If I do have to get one new, where is the best place to get one? [​IMG]

2. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    dont waste your money on one of those. I had a polycarbonate greenhouse bought 2 years ago and on Jan 18th it took off with the high winds. it was properly bolted to the ground.now I have a glass greenhouse. I suppose it will be ok if its in a sheltered place. my greenhouse was in a very sheltered place.

3. r2oo

r2oo Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    trouble is, we have a little girl & I am worried about glass in a greenhouse.

4. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hi r200 I was very upset when my greenhouse went flying and this happened after 2 years. I suppose you have to consider the safty aspect of glass greehouse. you could get toughened glass a bit expensive but well worth it. I suggest you get advice.

5. Waco

Waco Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    I have opted for safety glass in mine because of the dogs, but be warned as Fancy says it costs a lot more.

Martin also put extra bolts into the wall and base, the safety glass also makes it a lot heavier.

Sorry Fancy abolut yours