1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Left handed scroll bar?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Sheal, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +52,594
    I'm right handed and whilst sitting here feeding my face with that hand I was trying to scroll on my laptop pad with my left hand, very difficult! It occurred to me, can you by them with a left hand scroll bar? If not, how do you left handers get on? There is the option of a mouse of course. :)

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    I'm a righty and Mr Kandy is a leftie so always has the mouse on the left.When he was teaching me to use the computer it was too much trouble to keep moving the mouse from one side to the other so i learnt to use it with my left hand and have done so ever since and if i go anywhere and the mouse is on the right i have to move it so i can use it with my left hand.If i try to use it with my right hand i just can't get on with it and my friends all laugh at me as they know i right right handed and not with my left:biggrin:

I have just asked Mr Kandy and he said it is the way the programme is written that puts the scroll bar over to the right :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • lazydog

lazydog Know nothing but willing to learn

waiting to win the Lotto
      Ratings:
      +641
    • strongylodon

strongylodon Old Member

Retired
      Ratings:
      +28,493
      Simple solution Sheal, don't eat while using the laptop. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
      • Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +52,594
        Sorry Kandy and Lazydog, I think we've got our lines crossed here. I'm talking about the little scroll bar on the right hand side of the finger pad on the laptop. :)