1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Mark Davies seeds no response

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Matt-tropical, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Matt-tropical

Matt-tropical Gardener

Process operator
    Ratings:
    +121
    Hi could anyone confirm this company is still operating or have used them recently. I have placed an order and not received it yet, on using there contact page I have not had a response to that either. If there legit thats fine I understand things go wrong but bit annoying not getting a response.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Matt-tropical

Matt-tropical Gardener

Process operator
      Ratings:
      +121
      Just wanted to update this as it’s only fair. I have just received confirmation that my order has been dispatched, I should be more patient really.

• Funny Funny x 2
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • "M"

"M" Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +31,885
        Well, bravo to you on your integrity! :thumbsup:

Great to see the update and I hope that your delivery is prompt, accurate and your seeds grow to perfection :dbgrtmb:

• Like Like x 2
        • Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
          Ratings:
          +14,125
          Well done for being patient.. We are all used to having orders confirmed instantly and always a worry when we don't hear anything.. Glad all is on its way to you.. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1