Mixed Climber Seeds - Offered to Good Home :O)

Discussion in 'Swaps/Freebies' started by HarryS, Jan 12, 2011.

1. HarryS

HarryS Eternally Optimistic Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +16,246
    [size=medium]Just completed my annual seed check ready for the 2011 growing season. I found a packet of mixed climber seeds I bought on Ebay , there are 100 mixed seeds of .........
    [/size]

[size=medium]ECCREMOCARPUS SCABER[/size][size=medium] Chilean glory flower[/size]
    [size=medium]MAURANDIA ERUBESCENS[/size][size=medium] Lofos[/size]
    [size=medium]IPOMOEA PURPUREA[/size][size=medium] Morning glory[/size]

[size=medium]I'll be growing the Chilean glory flower for the first time this year. The morning glory is easy to grow and needs a sunny position when you plant it outside , grows to 9 feet , lovely flowers. Lofos growing from seed for the first time this year , bought 2 last year and it was my plant of 2010. grew to 6 feet lovely foliage and flowers.
    If anyone wants this mixed packet PM me your address and I will post them off to you. I dont want anything in return.[/size]

2. Steve R

Steve R Soil Furtler

Carer
    Ratings:
    +3,698

Hi Harry,

I'll send you my address for these seeds if that is ok. I can add them to the "Gardeners Corner 2011 seed swap parcel.

Hope thats ok with you.

Regards

Steve...:)

3. HarryS

Retired
    Ratings:
    +16,246
    Hi Steve
    good idea to add them to your seed swap parcel . I'l post them to you tomorrow. They are mixed climber seeds , the morning glory are easy to identify and pick out . Now the Lofos and chilean glory flower are quite small and look similar, but I think they can be sorted if someone wants them.

4. Steve R

Steve R Soil Furtler

Carer
    Ratings:
    +3,698
    Many thanks Harry, I'm sure it will be appreciated. Was having a look over your site the night before last...loads of great info on there...and lots of painstaking recording for you database too (photographig the seeds for example). Well done!

Steve...:)

5. HarryS

Retired
    Ratings:
    +16,246
    :huh: Steve that is not my site , I hope I have not given that impression ! The seedsite is just a link I put on . It is a really good reference site , the guy who runs it must have put 100's of hours into it . No contact page though. If only I new 10% of that !

http://theseedsite.co.uk/