1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile phones

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by rosietutu, Jan 29, 2014.

1. rosietutu

rosietutu Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +434
    I just have to share this with you all, Have you ever spent hours poking and prodding at the back of a mobile phone to get the back off? I have the answer...Just drop it... the back flies off... the dog retrieve it at the speed of light... the batterey goes underneath the side board only to be found the next day in his bed under the cushion! He is an old Shih Tzu who sleeps most of the day but just drop any thing and he is there... the favourite being cutlery makes a good sound
    Hope I have put this in the right catagory. Rosietutu

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
      +100,836
      To be honest, Rosie, both of my phones, work and personal stay switched off until I want to use them and get switched off again!! But getting the back of gadgets, including phones, can get your back up!!! Usually if I drop anything, like a screw or pen it will disappear for months even though where it was dropped hasn't a hiding place around. My two cats are no help and probably are the reason why one or two things go missing!!:cat-kittyandsmiley:

• Like Like x 1
      • Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
        +0
        That was brilliant Rosie:doggieshmooze:....it's not Mobile phones here but anything else that is missing is usually found under the cushion in the dogs beds:doh:

• Like Like x 1