1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

My Two Hydrangeas

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by reb999000, May 23, 2018.

1. Gail_68

Gail_68 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi @reb999000 I have to agree with other members...that wants totally removing as your plant looks healthy and moving it to a better place where it as more room to breath will help it regenerate itself even more.:)

2. luciusmaximus

luciusmaximus Total Gardener

Lost in the Wilderness
    Ratings:
    +6,899
    I feed my Hydrangeas organic liquid seaweed. They seem to like it. Agree with others about general care and that yours needs moving.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • reb999000

reb999000 Apprentice Gardener

Company Director
      Ratings:
      +12
      To All,

This is updated picture of my Hydrangea as I'd promised. After two courses of Blood & Bone fertiliser & Snail Killer pellets during the past four weeks, this had now grown at least two inches higher.

20180612_165444[1].jpg

• Like Like x 2
      • Gail_68

Gail_68 Guest

Ratings:
        +0
        Hi reb, it's coming on alright mate and two of mine flower in that colour or purple...just need to see what they're like this year.
        So you kept it where it was? and just gave it some food :thumbsup: