1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

New hobby I guess!

Discussion in 'Tools And Equipment' started by Stiff Lil Green Fingers, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Stiff Lil Green Fingers

Stiff Lil Green Fingers Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +19
    Hey all. Some might know me allready - for the others - I'm Jake. A DIY/wannabe/newbie/apprentice standard/learner gardener :)

I have no garden tools apart from a hose and an old rake. Once my lawn is finished (see post in the lawn section) - I would be interested into making my garden the equivalent to a "man cave"... or ... my 2nd baby.

I need to know what different tools I should invest in.
    I do have a 2nd hand battery bosch lawn mower on its way from my nans boyfriend.