Nice Little Bargains

Discussion in 'Tools And Equipment' started by Bilbo675, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Bilbo675

Bilbo675 Total Gardener

Gardener & Plant Sales
    Ratings:
    +6,654
    In our town there is one of those little shops that stocks allsorts of 'quirky' and traditional home interiors, anything from small chairs and tables to money boxes, cups, cushions, pictures etc..

They also stock Burgon & Ball's traditional gardening items; normally quite expensive but yesterday I walked past and they had a sale on it, so I picked up a round and a square pot tamper for £1.50 each instead of £7 each and a pack of 2 leaf sacks for £1 instead of £6.....:blue thumb:

I think I'll be popping back in today to see what else they had....:biggrin:

Plants 030.jpg

Across the road I popped into our local Home Bargains and picked up this interesting looking sieve for £1; just the job for sieving compost for seeds, with the handle it has it hooks on to the side of the bucket too...:biggrin:

Plants 031.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
      +28,996
      Also good to buy extras for tucking away as Xmas presents for gardening friends when you find them that cheap. I also look at the seives in all different sorts of stores to get a variety of mesh sizes for seed saving uses.

• Like Like x 2