1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

OMG!!!! I've got INCOMING!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by "M", Dec 12, 2014.

1. "M"

"M" Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +31,885
    :hapfeet: :hapfeet: :hapfeet:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

After 3 months of hit and (mainly) miss ... BT appear to have found a way for my phone to RING!!!! :yes: Should have been by the 8th .. then the deadline shifted (while they pondered the issues) .. to the 15th :mad:

But, this morning ... my phone RANG!!! :hapydancsmil: How sweet that sound!!! :thumbsup:

I've had 5 updates (so far) from Mr "M", who set off before light to get to Swansea to collect youngest from Uni (once he'd completed his final presentation for this semester) - plus, have spoken to youngest who is thrilled to bits to a) phone home (ET, eat your heart out! :heehee:) and b) on his *way* home :hapydancsmil:. Still a couple or three hours to go before they reach home (traffic willing!) ... but, suffice to say, I am one happy camper this evening :love30: :love30: :love30:

Never, *ever* take 'on tap' communications for granted - because, you really, truly, do not understand its significance until the time rolls around where you simply do not have it! :nonofinger:
    Saying it that, I learned in the past two weeks that a neighbouring community only received electricity in the 1950's! :yikes:
    :heehee:

Equally (just to balance the argument) - people who live in the country .... live longer ;) (must be all those hours of uninterrupted intrusions :whistle: ) :heehee: :roflol:

• Like Like x 5
    • Spruce

Spruce Glad to be back .....

Ratings:
      +12,320
      and now you can look forward to nuisance calls from all over the globe , the wonders of science :roflol:

• Funny Funny x 3
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Useful Useful x 1
      • Val..

Val.. Confessed snail lover

Retired
        Ratings:
        +4,951
        SO true!!!! my 'incoming' stays unplugged. :thumbsup:

• Funny Funny x 1
        • HarryS

HarryS Eternally Optimistic Gardener