1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

packira aquatica/money tree info no signs of growth??

Discussion in 'NEW Gardeners !' started by learningardener, May 1, 2021.

1. learningardener

learningardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +6
    hello..pls can you tell me if packira aquatica/money tree takes long to grow and adapt and you know it its happy?? its 1 week that i bought it now..any signs to check and advice pls?

2. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +50,898
    Because of the climate where I live (Algarve), mine grows in a pot outside and has for years. Even here it drops it's leaves in Winter (and we don't have frost). Then it slowly grows it's leaves. Perhaps it is the same with indoor growing? I don't know of anyone else here who has one to help you.

This was three years ago and I have now potted it in the larger corner pot/

Pachira 18 Jun.jpg