1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Peach Crimson Bonfire Question about peach leaf curl

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Spruce, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Spruce

Spruce Glad to be back .....

Ratings:
    +12,320
    upload_2021-4-30_11-45-3.jpeg

Hi Team

I bought this peach last year bare root only £9.99 bargain...

I have growing in a pot in the greenhouse and its doing really well and does have baby peaches which I have now thinned out to two a branch as I didnt do that last year and they never came to much

... I dont want it to get peach leaf curl so can I put out now for the summer or best keeping in the greenhouse ?

Spruce

• Like Like x 1
    • pete

pete Growing a bit of this and a bit of that....

Retired
      Ratings:
      +85,694
      Think I'd wait another month, its been dry but mine are still showing curl.

• Useful Useful x 1
      • CarolineL

CarolineL Total Gardener

Retired Software engineer
        Ratings:
        +4,330
        My dwarf peach has been in garden soil for last 2 years. Despite diligently removing and burning curling leaves, and clearing up fragments on soil, it is still riddled with it. I am thinking of grubbing it out and replacing with something less fragile... @Spruce Yours looks much healthier!

• Friendly Friendly x 1